AIDS Fact Sheets
Related & Regional Sites
Spread of HIV in Latin America & Caribbean (1984-1999) 30
- HIV/AIDS in Latin America & the Caribbean: 30,
- Spread of HIV in Latin America & Caribbean (1984-1999) (Graphics) 30
- HIV/AIDS in Latin America and the Caribbean30
- Boletin Nacional SIDAldia, Edicion Mensual
National AIDS bulletins from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama from PASCA
- Boletin Regional SIDAldia
(June 1998 through February 2000 only).
- The Future Pattern of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Central America
Report of an expert meeting held at The Futures Group International, Washington, D.C., April 3, 1997.
- Proyecto Accion SIDA de Centroamerica (PASCA)
Financed by USAID; provides technical assistance in HIV/AIDS/STD prevention to governments, NGOs, and the private sector in Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. In English and Spanish.
- AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections: National Programs42 , in Spanish42
- UNAIDS Epidemiological Factsheets for the Americas (pdf)30,
in Spanish30, French30,
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) in the Americas (pdf)42
May 18, 2001. Provisional Agenda Item 4.2 for the 128th PAHO Executive Committee in Washington, DC, June 25-29, 2001
- HIV and AIDS in the Americas: AnEpidemic with Many Faces (pdf)42
PAHO, WHO, and UNAIDS, April 2001
- The AIDS Summary
Bimonthly overview of HIV/AIDS issues in Latin America & Caribbean. Produced by the International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere Region; in Spanish
Regional AIDS Initiatives/Institutions
Regional Conferences/Forums on AIDS
- Forum 2000: Conference on Horizontal Technical Cooperation on HIV/AIDS and STDs in Latin America and Caribbean
Rio de Janeiro, November 6-11, 2000.
- 10th Latin American Congress of Sexology and Sexual Education
Cusco, Peru, October 24-27, 2000.
- Caribbean Conference on HIV/AIDS
Bridgetown, Barbados, September 11-12, 2000.
- Heightening Awareness of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean Region
Speech by Peggy McEvoy, Team Leader, UNAIDS Caribbean Team, at the Caribbean Conference on HIV/AIDS, Nassau, Bahamas, February 24-25, 2000.
Country/Regional Profiles and Databases